American Real Estate Partners investment platform is unique due to the depth of experience and talent of its management team and the company’s singular focus on optimizing the quality and quantity of the leasing income throughout our portfolio. The leasing-centric nature of what American Real Estate Partners does leads to outsized growth in the net operating income of our assets which translates into superior returns for our partners.
American Real Estate Partners has made a significant investment in assembling one of the most experienced senior management teams in the industry:
- Douglas E. Fleit, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Brian L. Katz, Co-Founder, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Michael Gribbon, Principal & Executive Managing Director, Leasing
- Susan Braganza, Principal & Chief Financial Officer
- Scott A. Sterling, Managing Director & General Counsel
- Bradford W. Takala, Managing Director, Acquisitions
- John A. Betzig, Jr., Managing Director, Acquisitions
- John Chesley, Managing Director, Asset Management
- Jon Dishell, Managing Director, Fund Management & Investor Relations
- Gregory W. Rowles, LEED® AP, Managing Director, Planning & Construction
- James Moore, SMA, LEED® AP, Vice President, Building Operations
Our senior management team consists of real estate investment professionals with exceptional institutional backgrounds. They draw from a pool of experience which aggregates over 246 years and have an average tenure of 25 years in all facets of commercial real estate including acquisitions / dispositions, capital markets, leasing, asset management, development, construction, financial controls, reporting and research. American Real Estate Partners decision makers started their careers in office building development and commercial leasing, learning the business from the ground up and inside out, offering hands-on, real world expertise. Because of this extensive and diverse experience, the American Real Estate Partners team works together to bring a thoughtful, measured and professional approach to everything we do.